Become a Sustainability Initiatives Intern
Sustainability Initiatives is always looking for motivated students to assist with Earth Week planning and our special materials recycling program. We are particularly interested in outgoing students who are passionate about sustainability and eager to spread the word to their peers!
Duties and responsibilities for the student interns are listed below, but are not limited to:
- Conducting waste audits
- Reaching out to Earth Week Festival participants
- Collecting recycling work orders
- Assisting with recycling of special materials such as baling cardboard and densifying Styrofoam
- Creating a recycling bin inventory for the downtown campus
- Assisting at the Earth Week Festival
A maximum of 20 hours weekly is required. The salary is $9/hour.
Unfortunately, at this time, we are no longer accepting internship applications. Please check back in the fall!